Literacy and English projects designed and facilitated
for your school, in your school
How do I work?
I work with you to design a project that meets the needs of your staff and students. During a project I will:
- Consult with leadership and all stakeholders to consider potential directions and priorities
- Review your data, insights and earlier literacy and English plans and pedagogies
- Establish processes and goals
- Mentor and work with leadership, teaching teams and individuals
- Document, report on and review the project at agreed intervals and milestones.
What time-frame and commitments are required?
The time-frame depends on individual school needs, but the most successful projects are those that factor in long-term plans with regular consult points, professional learning and review.
I work on single-year projects through to three, four or five-year plans. Significant and sustainable growth requires a whole-of-school, long-term agreement, with substantial professional learning.
What can I offer?
- Thorough research-based knowledge and expertise in the field
- Engaging, relevant and practice-based professional learning
- Innovative, context-based initiatives to address school needs
- Co-teaching, co-planning and demonstration lessons
- A track record of working successfully across school systems and middle, secondary and tertiary education with individual teachers and teams
- Clear communication, together with thorough record-keeping and reports to remain on-track and ease the burden on leadership and school staff.
Email Rosie or phone 0419 76 74 79