Write for you
WriteMe is a premium service delivering quality writing to education and business enterprises.
How do I work?
I can step in, listen and work with you on a range of writing projects, to
- develop a conceptual framework to get a report or project off the ground
- take the writing project off site allowing you to focus on other demands
- mentor and work with your people on site, supporting and providing writing advice and tips
- pick up and dust off an old writing project that deserves to see the light of day
- ensure quality documentation and presentations in whatever way works for you.
Writing bootcamp, anyone?
At other times, it might be a case of calling on me to come in to revive, rejuvenate or reconceptualise a document that you just can't get moving.
Set up a room with some green tea and coffee, and you’ll be surprised at what is possible in a day or more.
What kinds of writing do I do?
- Qualitative research reports
- Policy documents
- Literature reviews
- Curriculum and training documents
- Visual presentations, podcasts and speeches
- Life stories and creative non-fiction
- Infographics - graphic representations of complex data, such as this one I created for clients in 2013:
Menu image By Alan Chia (Lego Color Bricks) [CC-BY-SA-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons