THREE UPCOMING WORKSHOPS
- March 2019
- Two Sisters, Goodwood Rd, Goodwood
Teaching and writing narratives
Limited to 12 teachers only
Previous workshop reviews:
- 'I just want to say thank you... It has been by far the most rewarding and insightful T&D that I have attended."
- 'Small group discussions, mixed with wider research, was an excellent way to engage everyone and explore new techniques in teaching novels.'
- 'This honestly felt more like a holiday where I learned a lot about creative writing, rather than a dull professional obligation...I picked up invaluable creative writing tips that I have already used to great success in the classroom.'
- 'Can quite honestly say it was the best PD event that I have ever attended.'
- 'I came away with so many ideas for my planning and I look forward to sharing them with colleagues.'
- 'The session definitely reignited my passion for film study and I came away with a more concrete idea of how to analyse films.'
- 'I honestly found the day to be perfect and it was beyond my expectations.'
- 'It has not only improved my teaching methods, but given me so many new ways to look at things and ideas in the classroom.'
- I really enjoyed the workshop ... It was informative, relaxed, intimate and it provided me with an EXCELLENT framework for analysing film.
Contact me or like WriteMe on Facebook to ensure you get notice when workshops are released.
SAETA Refresher Course Intertextuality: PowerPoint
SAETA Refresher Course Reading Australia: PowerPoint
Aligned to Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
Completing any of the first three workshops listed above will contribute 5 hours and 15 minutes of QTC Registered PD addressing 2.1.2; 2.5.2, 3.4.2, 6.2.2, 6.3.2, and 7.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining ProficientTeacher Accreditation in NSW.